♥вυ∂gιє-ωσяℓ∂♥
please login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

♥вυ∂gιє-ωσяℓ∂♥
please login or register.
♥вυ∂gιє-ωσяℓ∂♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules............

Go down

Rules............ Empty Rules............

Post  Admin Mon May 02, 2011 1:11 am

iF you have to report something to budgie world staff then please PM them/ME ,or email them, we promise to act immediately and deal with the problem as soon as possible Smile.
1 .Please PM Staff of budgie world if you wish to report a member DO NOT PUT UP A THREAD Exclamation about a specific member please,
the only exception to that is spammers or harassers you who have seen around forum.

2 .If you see spam or Bullying going on around the forum PLEASE REPORT IT Exclamation straight away to a staff member of budgie world ,if you feel it is a staff member who is in the wrong ,then please do not be afraid or hesitate to pm me or yousuf directly ,the budgie world ADMIN and i promise we will deal with it as soon as possible

3 .Spam is not accepted here at budgie world and anyone caught trying to sell pointless, rude or vulgar items will be BANNED

4 .BULLYING is also naturally not accepted ,anyone suspected of bullying members will have a warning pm sent ,failure to respond or continuation will get you a one week ban ,if after that week you have not calmed down you will be banned for good.

5. Rude Naked Or Sexual Imagines are NOT in any way shape OR form accepted at budgie world ,any one caught posting such items / videos / images will BE BANNED for good.

6. RUDE Language is also not accepted it can make a forum look bad and just generally upset someone ,anyone reported for swearing gets a PM warning and asked to apoligise ,if you continue swearing you will get a 2 week ban continued swearing will result in another 2 week ban ,if THEN you have the nerve to continue swearing and disrespect this forum and it's members YOU WILL BE Banned this rule is easily avoided just please do not swear for the good of OUR forum Smile remember kids could look upon this site for information we do not want swearing.

7. BE kind to and tolerant to your fellow members ,if you feel a member is being rude ,nasty or suspicious then please PM them NICELY and ask them why they are being this way ,if this continues to escalate then PM a member of budgie world staff were rule 4 will come into action.Also be tolerant of grammar and spelling we are all living being's and make mistakes so be kind please Smile

8. CHAT BOX the chat box is for members around the world to chat (this does not have to be on a specific topic FYI Smile) NOT for fights to break out ,rude messages to be posted ,or spam ,any member doing so will be PM'ED ,if it continues they WILL be banned from chat UNTIL a staff member can vouch otherwise

9. ENJOY THIS FORUM Smile this forum has been created so people all round the world can meet each other and share this wonderful hobby ,so HAVE FUN and ENJOY yourself Smile , after all we don't peck

I hope this is all fairly self explanatory but as always for any questions please email or PM Admin Smile (me)

As fast as lighting ,the admin Disappeared into Darkness
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://budgerigar-world.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down